Sunday, February 1, 2009



This is Fun stuff folks! (I 'm a little slow on the Christmas concerts put oh well.) Samantha is embarrased for me to post this performance; she's wonderful and will have to get over it! Sabrina is okay with the idea but says that her reed was driving her crazy; I think she sounds great!

Madison's performance is recent. She just joined an independant winter guard team and Loves it! Their first performance was Saturday January 31st. This is so adorable. Madison is the Orphan that throws her legs in the air. (she just off-center on the left.) Enjoy the brief clip!!!

Stay posted more to come! Really I promise!

1 comment:

Eric-N-Nikki said...

Awesome job to all three of them! Samantha's voice is so beautiful, Sabrina is super good on the oboe, and Madison does so great in her performance. They are so dang cute! I have such talented nieces. Love and Miss you all!